- Support families to survive with expensive medical treatment for their children who are suffering from chronic ailments
- Support for children whose parents are not able to help them for education
- We work with our local partner’s to create opportunities for children and facilitating quality education
- Protecting children from hazardous labour exploitation and insuring their nutritious food
- Participate and help in making the world a better place to live
- Look for child strives hard to achieve lasting improvements in the life of deprived children
- Motivating the youth in remote communities to earn their livelihood
Look for child is committed to the principles of child rights and equality, and we work to develop the capacity of civil society to meet their own needs by replicating successful development models.
Look for child work is not possible without the support of funding from individuals, corporations, institutions, foundations and government agencies within India and abroad.